Singapore is Made For Families.
Families are the backbone of our society. We stand together with Singaporeans as they start and raise their families.
The Made For Families initiative was launched by the National Population and Talent Division in the Strategy Group, Prime Minister’s Office, to assure families in Singapore of support from the government and community at large.
Made For Families brand mark represents the different ways – big and small – in which Singapore supports families. Companies, organisations and community groups can adopt this brand mark to identify themselves as championing family values in our society. Government programmes that help couples marry, start and raise their families will also be identified as reason why Singapore is Made For Families.
Supporting Singaporeans in fulfilling their plans to get married and raise families is a key national priority. While the Government's Marriage and Parenthood package has been enhanced progressively to address evolving needs of Singaporeans, everyone can play their part too. Together, we can build a society that is Made For Families through strong foundational support such as family-friendly spaces and workplaces, products and services, and family-bonding activities.
The Made For Families brand mark must be treated with dignity and respect, and it should not be part of and/or used to:
• Make threats of violence, personal attacks or derogatory remarks against others;
• Advocate any political or religious agenda, or cause conflict or misunderstanding in society; and
• Depict any inappropriate content.
The use of the Made For Families brand mark serves to identify organisations and initiatives that contribute to the ecosystem that supports families and raising children in Singapore. Adoption of the brand mark does not imply endorsement by the Government of any event, product or service.
The official Made For Families brand mark is available upon registration and approval here. Any unauthorised use of the Made For Families brand mark from other sources is strictly prohibited.
Join The Made For Families Initiative
Show Singapore how your organisation, initiatives, product or service is Made For Families.
You can support the Made For Families Initiative by becoming an official adopter of the Made For Families brand mark. To join, simply share with us how your organisation, initiatives, product, or service is Made For Families. You can highlight your family-friendly programmes, policies, practices, amenities, products or services.
By adopting the brand mark, you can identify with the wider ecosystem supporting families in these ways:
• Use the Made For Families brand mark on your social media channels;
• Adopt and display the Made For Families brand mark on your website, collaterals and family-friendly initiatives; and
• Place the Made For Families wobbler and decal* at your premises.
* You may indicate your interest to adopt the Made For Families brand mark, as well as to receive the decal and wobbler in the registration form below. The Made For Families brand mark will be sent to your registered e-mail address upon review and approval.
Together, we can build a Singapore that is Made For Families!