Levy Concession for a Migrant Domestic Worker
If you engage a migrant domestic worker for your household needs, you can qualify for a concessionary levy rate of $60 per month if you live with any of the following eligible person who is a Singapore citizen:
1) Young child below 16 years old; or
2) Elderly person who is at least 67 years old; or
3) Person with disabilities – Must be certified by Singapore-registered doctor to require help with at least one activity of daily living, such as showering, feeding, dressing or toileting.
Note: The levy concession for one migrant domestic worker is granted based on one eligible person in the household. It is capped at two migrant domestic workers per household.
1. Do I need to apply for the migrant domestic worker levy concession? How do I apply for the migrant domestic worker levy concession?
You do not need to apply for levy concession if:
1) You or your spouse is at least 67 years old
2) Your child is below 16 years old
If you do not belong to any of the above groups, you may refer to MOM's website on how to apply for levy concession.